GOT COCKTAILS: PINEAPPLE, BLUE CURAÇAO, AND RUM ICE ZOMBIE
Provided by: Katie Aubin
Yield: 1 serving
|14 fl oz canned coconut milk, chilled|
|1 tablespoon powdered sugar|
|1 tablespoon blue sanding sugar|
|1 tablespoon white sanding sugar|
|2 fl oz pineapple juice, divided|
|1 ½ oz white rum|
|1 fl oz blue curaçao|
- Carefully scoop the solid layer from the can of chilled coconut milk into a medium bowl. Blend with an electric hand mixer until fluffy.
- Add the powdered sugar and continue mixing until fully incorporated, scraping down the bowl as needed. While mixer is still running, add in a splash of coconut milk from the can, and mix until cream is silky and just falls from a spoon. Set aside.
- On a small plate, mix together the blue and white sugars. Pour 1 ounce pineapple juice into a small bowl.
- Dip the rim of a highball glass into the pineapple juice, then in the sugar mixture. Fill glass with ice.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine the rum, blue curaçao, and remaining 1 ounce pineapple juice. Shake vigorously for 20 seconds.
- Strain into the sugared highball glass and top with 2 tablespoons of the coconut whipped cream.
Calories 1105 calories, CarbohydrateContent 57 grams, FatContent 88 grams, FiberContent 0 grams, ProteinContent 8 grams, SugarContent 34 grams
ZOMBIE | DRINKS RECIPES | DRINKS TUBE
Provided by: Jamie Oliver
|2 parts Bacardi Carta Blanco|
|1 ⅓ parts Bacardi Oro|
|1 part Triple Sec Liqueur|
|2 parts sweet and sour mix|
|2 parts orange juice|
|1 parts grenadine (or Blue Curacao)|
|1 whole orange for garnish|
|1 bunch of cherries|
- Put lots of ice and all of the ingredients except the grenadine/Blue Curaçao into a shaker.
- Shake for about 20 seconds to chill the liquid really well, then strain the mix into the glass over ice (you could fill your glass with ice and pour the mix straight in, or – to look flash – strain it over ice separately and then add to a glass containing fresh ice).
- Pour a little of the grenadine/Blue Curaçao over the drink so it floats on top – gently does it!
- Serve with a on orange slice and a cherry or two.
Calories 0 calories, FatContent 0 g fat, SaturatedFatContent 0 g saturated fat, ProteinContent 0 g protein, CarbohydrateContent 0 g carbohydrate, SugarContent 0 g sugar, SodiumContent 0 g salt, FiberContent 0 g fibre
ZOMBIE COCKTAIL | JUST A PINCH RECIPES
Provided by: Kathleen Riemer @darkinsanity
|– peach schnapps|
|– bailey’s irish cream|
|– blue curacao|
|– grenadine syrup|
- Fill a shot glass halfway with peach schnapps. Gently pour Bailey’s Irish Cream on top. After the shot is almost full, carefully add a small amount of blue curacao. After it settles, add a few drops of grenadine syrup.