SMOKED BRISKET RECIPE – TRAEGER GRILLS®
Learn how to smoke an amazing beef brisket with this simple and easy recipe. Give your meat the smoke treatment it deserves on a wood pellet grill. filet mignon champignon pomme de terre recett.
Provided by: Traeger Kitchen
Prep time: 15 minutes00S
Cook time: 9 hours 0 minutes00S
|Jacobsen Salt or kosher salt|
|coarse ground black pepper, divided|
|(12-14 lb) whole packer brisket, trimmed|
- When ready to cook, set Traeger temperature to 225℉ and preheat, lid closed for 15 minutes. For optimal flavor, use Super Smoke if available.
- For the Rub: Mix together garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, chili pepper, kosher salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Season the brisket on all sides with the rub.
- Place brisket, fat side down on grill grate. Cook brisket until it reaches an internal temperature of 160℉, about 5 to 6 hours. When brisket reaches internal temperature of 160℉, remove from grill.
- Double wrap meat in aluminum foil and add the beef broth to the foil packet. Return brisket to grill and cook until it reaches an internal temperature of 204℉, about 3 hours more.
- Once finished, remove from grill, unwrap from foil and let rest for 15 minutes. Slice against the grain and serve.