SIRLOIN SIZZLER RECIPE – FOOD.COM
Total time: 30 minutes
Prep time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 serving(s)
|3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar|
|2 tablespoons olive oil|
|2 minced garlic cloves|
|1 teaspoon dried rosemary|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|1 lb sirloin steak, 1-inch thick|
- In shallow dish stir together vinegar, oil, garlic, rosemary and salt.
- Add steak turning to coat.
- Marinate at room temperature for 10 minutes turning once.
- Heat greased grill pan or skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook steak turning once for 10-12 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Transfer to cutting board and tent with foil.
- Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
Calories 432.3, FatContent 32.7, SaturatedFatContent 11.1, CholesterolContent 111.1, SodiumContent 225.2, CarbohydrateContent 0.7, FiberContent 0.1, SugarContent 0, ProteinContent 32
SIZZLE STEAK RECIPE | A GLUG OF OIL – TASTY RECIPES
Provided by: Jan Bennett
Total time: 10 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
|½ a tablespoon vegetable oil|
|a few twists of Schwartz Herb Fusion – any dried herbs with a little garlic powder will do|
|a pinch of red chilli flakes|
|300g of rump steak – sliced into strips|
|1 medium onion – peeled and thinly sliced|
|1 green bell pepper – deseeded and thinly sliced|
|a splash of soy sauce|
|1 spring onion (scallion) – sliced|
- Pour the vegetable oil onto a plate along with a few twists of herb fusion and chilli flakes then use the mixture to coat the onion, peppers and sliced steak.
- Heat up your sizzle platter or heavy-based frying pan till nice and hot (the sizzle pan will start to smoke when it’s ready to cook with).
- Add the steak, onions and peppers to the sizzle platter and cook (everything will cook really quickly) turn everything in the pan at least twice.
- Add a splash of soy sauce along with the spring onion.
- Serve straight away while it’s still sizzling.