DOUBLETREE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE OFFICIAL RECIPE | HILTON
The official recipe of DoubleTree by Hilton’s Signature Cookie. saute de porc autocuiseur recettes.
Provided by: DoubleTree by Hilton
Total time: 27 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 22 minutes
|½ pound butter, softened (2 sticks)|
|¾ cup + 1 tablespoon granulated sugar|
|¾ cup packed light brown sugar|
|2 large eggs|
|1 ¼ teaspoons vanilla extract|
|¼ teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice|
|2 ¼ cups flour|
|1/2 cup rolled oats|
|1 teaspoon baking soda|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|1 3/4 cups chopped walnuts|
|2 2/3 cups Nestle Tollhouse semi-sweet chocolate chips|
- Cream butter, sugar and brown sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer on medium speed for about 2 minutes.
- Add eggs, vanilla and lemon juice, blending with mixer on low speed for 30 seconds, then medium speed for about 2 minutes, or until light and fluffy, scraping down bowl.
- With mixer on low speed, add flour, oats, baking soda, salt and cinnamon, blending for about 45 seconds. Don’t overmix.
- Remove bowl from mixer and stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Portion dough with a scoop (about 3 tablespoons) onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper about 2 inches apart.
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Bake for 20 to 23 minutes, or until edges are golden brown and center is still soft.
- Remove from oven and cool on baking sheet for about 1 hour.