HOW TO MAKE PANDA EXPRESS SUPER GREENS?
A lightweight and perfect side dish are Panda Express Super Greens. riz de camargue cuisson recettes.
Provided by: 100krecipes
Categories: Main Dish
Total time: 10 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
|6 cups roughly chopped kale, lightly packed|
|4 cups broccoli florets|
|6 tbsp of water|
|4 cups roughly chopped green cabbage|
|2 tablespoons butter (avocado oil for paleo)|
|2 tablespoons gluten free soy sauce (coconut aminos for paleo)|
|1-2 cloves garlic, minced|
|1/2 teaspoon ground ginger|
|1 / 4-1 / 2 teaspoon crushed red pepper|
- Wash green cabbage, cale and broccoli. Dry with towels. Divide broccoli into inflorescences. Kale and green cabbage chop coarsely.
- Put a piece of butter, chopped garlic, ground ginger and crushed red pepper in a pan.
- When the butter has melted, fry the garlic for no more than one minute. Then add soy sauce and water. Cook another 30 seconds.
- Add broccoli, green cabbage and cale. Mix with sauce, cover and cook over medium heat for 3-4 minutes.
- After 3-4 minutes, the broccoli will still be crispy, but not too soft. It should be so. Mix again with the sauce and serve.