SMOKED CHICKEN LEG & THIGH QUARTERS RECIPE – TRAEGER GRILLS®
Learn how to amazing smoked chicken quarters. The sweet and savory spices form a delicious crust that compliments these chicken leg and thighs. recette repas de famille recettes.
Provided by: Traeger Kitchen
Prep time: 10 minutes00S
Cook time: 2 hours 0 minutes00S
|chicken legs (thigh and drumstick)|
|Traeger Pork & Poultry Rub|
- Add the chicken to a large bowl. Pour the oil over the chicken and rub to coat each piece, then season with Traeger Pork & Poultry Rub. Massage the chicken pieces to coax the oil and seasonings under the skin. Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- When ready to cook, set the Traeger temperature to 180℉ and preheat with the lid closed for 15 minutes. For optimal flavor, use Super Smoke, if available.
- Remove the chicken from the refrigerator, letting any excess oil drip back into the bowl.
- Arrange the chicken directly on the grill grates. Insert the probe into the thickest part of a chicken leg, avoiding the bone. Close the lid and smoke for 1 hour.
- Increase the Traeger temperature to 350℉ and continue to roast the chicken until the internal temperature reaches 165℉, the chicken is golden brown, and the juices run clear, 50-60 minutes.
- Remove from the grill and let the chicken rest for 8-10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!