WAFFLES | RICARDO
|1 cup (250 ml) unbleached all-purpose flour|
|1/4 cup (60 ml) cornstarch|
|1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) baking powder|
|1/4 teaspoon (1 ml) baking soda|
|1/4 teaspoon (1 ml) salt|
|3 tablespoons (45 ml) brown sugar|
|1/4 cup (60 ml) canola oil|
|1 cup (250 ml) buttermilk|
Calories 190 calories
GAUFRES FRENCH WAFFLES – MY PARISIAN KITCHEN
Provided by: Florence RICHOMME
Categories: Sweet cooking basic
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 32 minutes
|90 gr butter (cubed)|
|150 ml milk|
|30 gr sugar|
|100 gr flour|
|3 egg whites (whipped)|
|1 pinch salt|
- Start by heating on a low heat the milk with sugar, a pinch of salt and the cubbed butter.
- Put the flour in a bowl (or in the bowl of your food processor). Pour the milk-salt-sugar-butter hot mixture and combine until smooth.
- Whip egg whites and gently add this to the preparation.
- Then cook in your waffle maker previously lightly greased with paper towel covered with oil, a few minutes on each side.
CLASSIC WAFFLES RECIPE (WITH VIDEO) | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Megan
Total time: 25 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Yield: 10 to 12 waffles
|2 cups all-purpose flour|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|4 teaspoons baking powder|
|2 tablespoons white sugar|
|1 ½ cups warm milk|
|⅓ cup butter, melted|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, salt, baking powder and sugar; set aside. Preheat waffle iron to desired temperature.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs. Stir in the milk, butter and vanilla. Pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture; beat until blended.
- Ladle the batter into a preheated waffle iron. Cook the waffles until golden and crisp. Serve immediately.
Calories 379 calories, CarbohydrateContent 47.6 g, CholesterolContent 112.8 mg, FatContent 16.2 g, FiberContent 1.4 g, ProteinContent 10.2 g, SaturatedFatContent 9.4 g, SodiumContent 899.1 mg, SugarContent 8.8 g