PIZZA HUT CHICKEN ALFREDO PESTO RECIPE (COPYCAT) – RECIPES.NET
Provided by: Recipes.net Team
Total time: 45 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
|8 oz cooked and cooled fusilli or rotini noodles|
|12 oz grated and divided mozzarella cheese|
|1 tbsp unsalted butter|
|8 oz at room temperature cream cheese|
|2 cloves minced garlic|
|to taste Salt and ground black pepper|
|2 cups milk|
|2 tbsp grated or powdered, divided parmesan cheese|
|2 tbsp pesto sauce|
|2 cups cooked and cubed chicken breast|
|2 tbsp chopped basil|
- Start by preheating the oven to 375 degrees F and by greasing your preferred baking dish.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter on medium-low heat.
- Sauté garlic until translucent.
- Add in milk and briefly simmer.
- Add both cream cheese and ½ of the mozzarella cheese. Mix until smooth and melted.
- Add both cooked chicken and pesto. Mix until evenly incorporated.
- Season to taste with salt and ground black pepper. Adjust accordingly.
- Pour and spread ⅓ of the sauce contents into the baking dish and add half of the noodles on top.
- Add ¼ of the remaining mozzarella and a little parmesan cheese.
- Repeat the layering process until the top layer, which should be the last of the sauce.
- Top with more mozzarella and parmesan.
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes, or until top turns golden brown.
- Serve hot and garnish with chopped basil.
Calories 796.00kcal, CarbohydrateContent 29.00g, CholesterolContent 211.00mg, FatContent 52.00g, FiberContent 1.00g, ProteinContent 53.00g, SaturatedFatContent 28.00g, ServingSize 4.00 , SodiumContent 931.00mg, SugarContent 9.00g, TransFatContent 1.00g
BEST COPYCAT PIZZA HUT CAVATINI PASTA BAKE – PIZZA HUT COPYCAT …
Provided by: Krista Marshall
Total time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
|1 lb rotini pasta, cooked to al dente|
|1 lb mild Italian sausage|
|4-oz pepperoni, chopped|
|1 medium white onion, finely chopped|
|1 red bell pepper, finely chopped|
|1 clove garlic, minced|
|1 tbsp olive oil|
|2 (24-oz) jars tomato and basil spaghetti sauce|
|1½ cups shredded pizza blend cheese|
|2 tbsp grated Parmesan/Romano cheese|
|¼ tsp dried red pepper|
|1 tsp Italian seasoning|
|salt and pepper|
- Preheat oven to 350. While pasta cooks, brown sausage in large skillet. Drain well. Set aside. Wipe out skillet and add olive oil over medium high heat. Saute onion, bell pepper and garlic in oil until tender, about 5 minutes. When pasta is cooked, drain well. In a large bowl combine sauce, sausage, onion mixture, pasta, dried red pepper, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Stir well. Transfer half pasta mixture to a greased 9×13 baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, half pizza blend cheese and half pepperoni. Add other half pasta mixture, rest of pepperoni and top with pizza blend cheese. Bake for 45 minutes until brown and bubbly. Sprinkle with dried parsley before serving.
PIZZA HUT CAVATINI COPYCAT RECIPE – FOOD.COM
Total time: 1 hours 5 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
Yield: 6-8 serving(s)
|1/2 lb pepperoni, sliced thin|
|1/4 lb spiral shaped pasta|
|1 green pepper, sliced thin|
|1/4 lb shell noodles|
|1 onion, sliced thin|
|1/4 lb wheel noodles|
|8 ounces mozzarella cheese (shredded)|
|1/2 lb hamburger (browned)|
|8 ounces parmesan cheese (shredded)|
|1/2 lb Italian sausage (browned)|
|2 (32 ounce) jars spaghetti sauce, your choice|
- Cook noodles according to box directions.
- Heat sauce & combine with cooked hamburger and cooked sausage.
- In a 11 X 13 pan, sprayed with Pam cooking spray, layer noodles and sauce. Top layer with pepperoni, onions and green peppers, mushrooms and cheeses. Make about 3 layers and top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Calories 1031.3, FatContent 56.2, SaturatedFatContent 23.9, CholesterolContent 168.6, SodiumContent 2594.6, CarbohydrateContent 71.1, FiberContent 6.8, SugarContent 18.2, ProteinContent 57.4
PIZZA HUT MEATY MARINARA PASTA RECIPE BY TODD WILBUR
Provided by: Todd Wilbur
Total time: 1 hours 5 minutes0S
Prep time: 20 minutes0S
Cook time: 45 minutes0S
How do you cook rotini pasta at Pizza Hut?
Enjoy a scrumptious baked dish in this copycat Pizza Hut pasta recipe! Tender rotini pasta is tossed in a ground beef marinara sauce for a loaded bite. Boil water and salt the pot when the water comes to a boil. Add the pasta and cook ’till it is tender yet firm. Drain and set aside. In a stockpot, pour the oil, bring the heat to medium.
What is baked pasta at Pizza Hut?
This baked pasta features green peppers, onions, diced tomatoes, black olives, and tomato sauce over penne pasta smothered in a crispy layer of oven-baked cheese. All of that sounds great, but unlike Pizza Hut’s veggie pizza (which is essentially the same makeup) the veggies get lost in all of the cheese and sauce.
How do you make Pizza Hut Cavatini at home?
Enjoy Pizza Hut Cavatini at home. Cook noodles according to box directions. Heat sauce and combine with cooked hamburger and cooked sausage. In a 11 X 13 pan, sprayed with Pam cooking spray, layer noodles and sauce. Top layer with pepperoni, onions and green peppers, and cheeses. Make about 3 layers and top with cheese.
How many calories are in a Pizza Hut pasta?
Per Pizza Hut, a single pan of the Tuscani Meaty Marinara Pasta contains 880 calories and 40 grams of fat while the Creamy Alfredo contains a whopping 990 calories and 57 grams of fat.