BAKED NUTELLA DOUGHNUTS WITH NUTELLA GLAZE | A TASTE OF MADNESS
Provided by: atasteofmadness
Total time: 17 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 12 minutes
|1 cup milk|
|1/4 cup Nutella|
|1 cup brown sugar, (packed)|
|2 large eggs|
|1/2 cup salted butter, (softened)|
|2 tsp vanilla bean paste|
|2 cups cake flour|
|1 tsp baking soda|
|1/4 tsp salt|
|1 cup powdered sugar|
|1 Tbsp hot water|
|2 Tbsp Nutella|
|1/2 tsp vanilla extract|
- Preheat the oven to 325˚F. Lightly spray a doughnut pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the milk, Nutella, sugar, eggs, butter and vanilla paste.
- In a seperate bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda and salt.
- Slowly mix in the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until fuly incorporated.
- Pour the mixture into a large ziplock bag and cut a corner. Pipe the mixture in the prepared oven for 12-15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool on wire racks.
- Glaze: In a medium bowl, mix together the glaze ingredients until smooth.
- Dip one side of the doughnuts in the glaze, twirl it around and place it back on the wire racks to dry completely.
NUTELLA FROSTING RECIPE – FOOD.COM
Total time: 5 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Yield: 1 9*13 cake, 10 serving(s)
|1/2 cup butter (softened)|
|1 cup nutella|
|1 1/2 cups powdered sugar|
|1 teaspoon milk (if needed)|
- Mix sugar, butter, and nutella in a medium bowl.
- Add milk if needed.
- Spread on cooled cake/cupcakes.
- Enjoy! :).
Calories 311.9, FatContent 18, SaturatedFatContent 14.3, CholesterolContent 24.5, SodiumContent 93.8, CarbohydrateContent 36.4, FiberContent 1.6, SugarContent 33.6, ProteinContent 1.7
BANANA BREAD DONUTS WITH NUTELLA GLAZE
Provided by: THEPIONEERWOMAN.COM
Total time: 30 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Yield: 12 servings
|FOR THE DONUTS:|
|1 c. All-purpose Flour|
|3/4 c. Cake Flour|
|1 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder|
|1/8 tsp. Salt|
|1/2 c. Unsalted Butter, melted|
|2/3 c. Granulated Sugar|
|2 Large Eggs|
|2 Bananas, Mashed|
|1 tbsp. Vanilla Bean Paste (or 2 Teaspoons Extract)|
|2/3 c. Buttermilk|
|3 tbsp. Sprinkles, For Topping|
|FOR THE NUTELLA GLAZE:|
|1/2 c. Nutella|
|3 tbsp. Heavy Cream|
|1 drop Vanilla Extract|
- For the donuts:Preheat oven to 350ºF. Spray your donut pan with nonstick spray. You want to do this after baking every batch.In a bowl, whisk together flours, baking powder and salt.In a large bowl, whisk together butter and sugar until combined. Add dry ingredients and eggs, mixing until batter is just combined. Whisk in bananas and vanilla paste, then stir in buttermilk until batter is smooth. Use a spoon and add batter to the donut pan until each mold is about 3/4 full. Bake donuts for 13–15 minutes, until they are set and slightly golden. Remove and let cool. Once they are cool, dip each donut in the glaze and cover in sprinkles. Serve immediately.For the glaze:Whisk glaze ingredients together until Nutella is smooth and … drippy. If it is still thick, add more cream 1 teaspoon at a time, whisking well.
What is the best way to make Nutella frosting?
Stop the mixer and add confectioners’ sugar, Nutella, heavy cream, and vanilla extract. Beat on low speed for 30 seconds, then increase to medium-high speed and beat for 2 full minutes. Add up to 1/2 cup more confectioners’ sugar if frosting is too thin or another Tablespoon of cream if frosting is too thick.
How do you make Nutella with a mixer?
In the bowl of your mixer add the softened butter and salt, mix on medium speed until it is softened and smooth. Add the Nutella and continue mixing until well combined. Gradually add the powdered sugar alternately with the milk. Add vanilla and mix on medium speed. Allow to mix for 4-5 minutes.
How do you make Nutella with cream and cream cheese?
Cut butter into small pieces and add to the bowl with the Nutella. Place heavy cream and corn syrup in a saucepan and heat over medium heat until it begins to simmer. Remove from heat and pour over the Nutella and butter, cover the bowl and allow ganache to sit for 5 minutes.
How to make Nutella glaze for donuts?
Instructions. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together powdered sugar, 2 1/2 Tbsp Nutella, milk, and vanilla extract until smooth, then spread Nutella glaze over tops of doughnuts. Top with sprinkles or chopped hazelnuts and allow glaze to set at room temperature. Store in an airtight container at room temperature.