COPYCAT NOODLES & COMPANY PARMESAN CHICKEN AND BUTTERED …
|3 Grilled Chicken Breasts|
|1/4 c Bread Crumbs|
|1/2 c Grated Parmesan|
|1 tsp Italian Seasoning|
|1 tsp Garlic Powser|
|1 – 2 tbls oil or butter|
- Leftover grilled chicken. Add water and microwave until warm. or cook chicken in slow cooker with can of cream of chicken soup until done.
- Mix bread crumbs, parmesan, italian seasoning and garlic power. Press both sides of chicken into mixture.
- Fry chicken in pan with oil or butter until crisp on both sides.
- At same time cook noodles according to package directions. Hint: You can add Italian Seasoning to water while noodles are cooking for additional flavor. Toss with butter when done cooking.
- Sprinkle noodles with shredded parmesan, salt, pepper (italian seasoning if you did not add to water while cooking). Top with slices of the chicen and serve.