MCDONALD’S BIG MAC HAMBURGER COPYCAT RECIPE BY TODD WILBUR
Provided by: Todd Wilbur
Total time: 8 minutes0S
Prep time: 4 minutes0S
Cook time: 4 minutes0S
Yield: Makes 1 hamburger.
|1/2 cup mayonnaise`|
|2 tablespoons French dressing (I use Kraft)|
|4 teaspoons sweet pickle relish|
|1 tablespoon finely minced white onion|
|1 teaspoon white vinegar|
|1 teaspoon granulated sugar|
|1/8 teaspoon salt|
|1 sesame seed hamburger bun|
|Half of an additional hamburger bun|
|1/4 pound ground beef|
|Ground black pepper|
|1 tablespoon thousand island dressing or Big Mac Special Sauce clone (see Tidbits)|
|1 teaspoon finely diced onion|
|1/2 cup chopped iceberg lettuce|
|1 slice American cheese|
|2 to 3 dill pickle slices|
Calories 560 calories
HOMEMADE MCDONALD’S MCCHICKEN RECIPE | SIDECHEF
Provided by: Nicko's Kitchen
Categories: Sandwich,Budget-Friendly,Weeknight Dinners,Protein Packed,Kid-Friendly,Dairy-Free,Shellfish-Free,Soy-Free,Food Processor,Freezer,Fish-Free,Peanut-Free,Tree Nut-Free,Sugar-Free,Classic,Tomato-Free,Stove
Total time: 4800S
|3 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast|
|1/2 teaspoon Salt|
|1 cup Corn Starch|
|1 cup Water|
|1 cup All-Purpose Flour|
|1/2 cup Corn Starch|
|2 tablespoon Yellow Mustard|
|1 tablespoon Garlic Powder|
|1 tablespoon Onion Powder|
|1/3 tablespoon Salt|
|1 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper|
|1 cup Mayonnaise|
|1 teaspoon Dry Mustard|
|to taste Iceberg Lettuce|
|as needed Canola Oil|
|to taste Hamburger Bun|
|1/2 tablespoon Onion Powder|
|1/2 teaspoon Salt|
- In a food processor, add Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast (3), Egg (1), Salt (1/2 teaspoon). Pulse until the mixture is smooth.
- In a bowl, add Corn Starch (1 cup). Using wet hands, shape the chicken patties, making them slightly larger than the bun and just under 1-centimeter thick. Coat them on both sides and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add Water (1 cup), All-Purpose Flour (1 cup), Corn Starch (1/2 cup), Egg (1), Yellow Mustard (2 tablespoon), Garlic Powder (1 tablespoon), Onion Powder (1 tablespoon), Salt (1/3 tablespoon), and Ground Black Pepper (1 teaspoon). Whisk until the batter is smooth.
- Coat the chicken patties in the batter. Remove the excess and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Place in the freezer for 1-2 hours to harden.
- To make the sauce, in a small mixing bowl, add Mayonnaise (1 cup), Dry Mustard (1 teaspoon), Onion Powder (1/2 tablespoon), and Salt (1/2 teaspoon). Mix well and set aside.
- In a deep-fryer or large saucepan, add Canola Oil (as needed) and heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Fry chicken patties for 5 minutes.
- Transfer patties to a paper towel-lined plate for 3 minutes to rest.
- Fry patties once more for 5 minutes, or until golden brown on the outside. Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
- Microwave Hamburger Bun (to taste) for 20-30 seconds.
- On the heel bun, place chicken patty. On the crown, spread the special sauce and top with Iceberg Lettuce (to taste).
- Serve immediately with any side you choose!
Calories 95 calories, ProteinContent 3.7 g, FatContent 5.4 g, CarbohydrateContent 7.2 g, FiberContent 0.2 g, SugarContent 0.1 g, SodiumContent 192.4 mg, SaturatedFatContent 0.9 g, TransFatContent 0.0 g, CholesterolContent 20.8 mg, UnsaturatedFatContent 4.4 g