BREAD MACHINE BRIOCHE RECIPE – FOOD.COM
Total time: 10 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Yield: 1 loaf
|1 3/4 teaspoons active dry yeast|
|1 3/4 cups bread flour|
|2 tablespoons bread flour|
|3 tablespoons sugar|
|3/4 teaspoon salt|
|2 whole eggs|
|1 egg yolk|
|1/4 cup water|
|2 tablespoons water|
|8 tablespoons unsalted butter|
- Add all ingredients except the butter to your bread machine in the order suggested by manufacturer and process on the basic bread cycle.
- Cut the butter into tablespoon size pieces.
- About 10 minutes before the end of your first kneading cycle, begin adding the butter, 1 tablespoon each minute.
- Do not rush it.
- Let the machine continue its process.
- After bread is baked and at the end of the entire cycle, let the brioche cool in the OPENED machine about 20 minutes.
- This will keep the sides firm while the center stays moist.
Calories 2010.7, FatContent 107.4, SaturatedFatContent 63, CholesterolContent 737.6, SodiumContent 1900.2, CarbohydrateContent 220.6, FiberContent 8.2, SugarContent 38.8, ProteinContent 41.5
BREAD MACHINE FRENCH BREAD
Provided by: BigOven Cooks
Total time: 30 minutes
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
|1 1/3 cups Water warm|
|1 1/2 tbsps olive oil|
|1 1/2 tsp. Salt|
|2 tbsps Sugar|
|4 cups All purpose flour or bread flour|
|2 tsp. Yeast|
- Place the warm water into your bread pan. Be sure the kneading paddle is in place. Then add the olive oil, the salt, and the sugar, in this order. Add the flour, covering the liguid. Make a small indentation on top of the center of the flour, but not deep enough to reach the liquid. Add the yeast to this indentation. (Adding the ingredients in this order is important, especially when using the timer. It keeps the yeast away from the liquid ingredients until it is time to knead them together. Liquid ingredients will prematurely activate the yeast.) Now you are ready to set your bread pan in the machine and set the timer or choose the French Bread Cycle. This recipe makes a 2lb loaf.
Calories 166 calories, FatContent 3.28802387794118 g, CarbohydrateContent 29.8692593119298 g, CholesterolContent 0 mg, FiberContent 1.24892294595049 g, ProteinContent 3.9566516929922 g, SaturatedFatContent 0.46417449089886 g, ServingSize 1 1 serving (53g), SodiumContent 1.67504026620648 mg, SugarContent 28.6203363659793 g, TransFatContent 0.202810061562125 g
What can you make with the Tefal pain & Delices?
Not just a breadmaker, the new Tefal Pain & Delices comes with a clever yoghurt pot accessory for making your own dairy goodies. With a choice of 20 different automatic programs, this compact multifunctional marvel makes seven different varieties of delicious homemade bread, as well as dough-based products like fresh pasta and pizza crusts.
What can you make with a pain and Delices breadmaker?
Tefal’s Pain & Delices is not just a breadmaker, it’s so much more. It’s equipped with 20 functions, so as well as settings for classic loaves it can also make pasta and pizza dough, plus it comes with a pot to make a variety of dairy products such as yogurt and cottage cheese. This model can make three different sized loaves: 500g, 750g and 1kg.
How easy is the Tefal Pan & Delices pf240e40 breadmaker to use?
Wake up to fresh bread by using the handy 15-hour delay timer. How easy is the Tefal Pan & Delices PF240E40 breadmaker to use? This small and compact bread maker sits neatly on the kitchen counter, taking up very little space. But don’t let its diminutive stature fool you, this model can do a lot.