EXACTLY HOW TO REHEAT NAAN BREAD – I TEST 6 METHODS [PICS]
I go through the best ways to reheat your naan bread so it's soft on the inside and crispy on the outside. recette du gratin de chou fleur recettes.
Provided by: Veronica Fletcher
Categories: Side Dish
Total time: 6 minutes
Prep time: 2 minutes
Cook time: 4 minutes
|1 portion naan bread|
|1 portion melted butter/ghee|
- Dampen a couple of squares of paper towel and use them to cover the naan bread.
- Microwave the covered naan bread on full power for 10 seconds.
- Next, add the naan face down to a piping hot skillet (400°F).
- After 10 seconds, flip the naan and cook for another 30-60 seconds.
- Reheating the naan in this way ensures a soft, steamy inside while crisping the bottom.
- Optionally, brush the naan with some melted butter or ghee for an extra decadent treat.
Calories 137 kcal, ServingSize 100 g