QUICK BEEF STIR-FRY RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: inesgosner
Categories: Beef Stir-Fry
Total time: 25 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
|2 tablespoons vegetable oil|
|1 pound beef sirloin, cut into 2-inch strips|
|1 ½ cups fresh broccoli florets|
|1 red bell pepper, cut into matchsticks|
|2 carrots, thinly sliced|
|1 green onion, chopped|
|1 teaspoon minced garlic|
|2 tablespoons soy sauce|
|2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted|
- Heat vegetable oil in a large wok or skillet over medium-high heat; cook and stir beef until browned, 3 to 4 minutes. Move beef to the side of the wok and add broccoli, bell pepper, carrots, green onion, and garlic to the center of the wok. Cook and stir vegetables for 2 minutes.
- Stir beef into vegetables and season with soy sauce and sesame seeds. Continue to cook and stir until vegetables are tender, about 2 more minutes.
Calories 267.5 calories, CarbohydrateContent 9.1 g, CholesterolContent 48.9 mg, FatContent 15.8 g, FiberContent 3 g, ProteinContent 22.6 g, SaturatedFatContent 3.9 g, SodiumContent 526.2 mg, SugarContent 3.4 g
CHICKEN STIR-FRY RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Katie Sechrist
Categories: Chicken Breast Stir-Fry
Total time: 1 hours 20 minutes
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
|2 cups white rice|
|4 cups water|
|⅔ cup soy sauce|
|¼ cup brown sugar|
|1 tablespoon cornstarch|
|1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger|
|1 tablespoon minced garlic|
|¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes|
|3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, thinly sliced|
|1 tablespoon sesame oil|
|1 green bell pepper, cut into matchsticks|
|1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained|
|1 head broccoli, broken into florets|
|1 cup sliced carrots|
|1 onion, cut into large chunks|
|1 tablespoon sesame oil|
- Bring rice and water to a boil in a saucepan over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until rice is tender, and liquid has been absorbed, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Combine soy sauce, brown sugar, and corn starch in a small bowl; stir until smooth. Mix ginger, garlic, and red pepper into sauce; coat chicken with marinade and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon sesame oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir bell pepper, water chestnuts, broccoli, carrots, and onion until just tender, about 5 minutes. Remove vegetables from skillet and keep warm.
- Remove chicken from marinade, reserving liquid. Heat 1 tablespoon sesame oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir chicken until slightly pink on the inside, about 2 minutes per side; return vegetables and reserved marinade to skillet. Bring to a boil; cook and stir until chicken is no longer pink in the middle and vegetables are tender, 5 to 7 minutes. Serve over rice.
Calories 699.5 calories, CarbohydrateContent 76.7 g, CholesterolContent 161.4 mg, FatContent 12.1 g, FiberContent 4.9 g, ProteinContent 67.7 g, SaturatedFatContent 2.7 g, SodiumContent 1790.4 mg, SugarContent 14.3 g