HOMEMADE VITAMIN WATER – NATURE’S NURTURE
|1 quart filtered water|
|1-2 cups fruit/veg (ie: strawberries, oranges, watermelon, cucumber, etc.)|
|2-3 tablespoons fresh herbs (ie: mint, rosemary, lavender, etc.)|
- Slice fruit into very thin slices and add to a large pitcher.
- Lightly smash them with a wooden spoon to help release their juices.
- Gently bruise the herb leaves and add to the pitcher.
- Add ice, then fill pitcher with water.
- Allow to infuse for at least 3-4 hours, or overnight.
- Water will stay fresh in the fridge for up to 3 days.
PINK POMEGRANATE VITAMIN WATER RECIPE | NAVITAS ORGANICS
Provided by: Amanda Arana
|32 oz. water|
|3 Tbsp. Navitas Organics Pomegranate Powder|
|1 lemon, sliced|
|½ cup strawberries, sliced|
- Add water and pomegranate powder to a blender and blend until all the powder is dissolved.
- Pour into a pitcher and add sliced fruit.
- Refrigerate overnight to infuse, and enjoy!
HOMEMADE VITAMIN WATER RECIPE – FOOD.COM
Total time: 10 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Yield: 10 cups
|10 cups water|
|1/2 cucumber, thinly sliced|
|1 lemon, thinly sliced|
|1/4 cup fresh basil leaf, shredded|
|1/3 cup fresh mint leaves, shredded|
- Stir all ingredients in a pitcher. Place in fridge overnight and serve.
Calories 4.8, FatContent 0.1, SaturatedFatContent 0, CholesterolContent 0, SodiumContent 7.8, CarbohydrateContent 1.2, FiberContent 0.3, SugarContent 0.4, ProteinContent 0.2