HOT GRAPE-NUTS CEREAL RECIPE – FOOD.COM
Total time: 2 minutes
Prep time: 1 minutes
Cook time: 1 minutes
Yield: 1 serving(s)
|1/2 cup Grape-nuts cereal|
|1/3 cup milk|
|1 tablespoon honey|
- Combine cereal and milk in a microwavable bowl.
- Drizzle with the honey.
- Microwave on High to taste: 30 seconds for a BIG crunch; 60 seconds for a little crunch.
Calories 324.1, FatContent 4.1, SaturatedFatContent 2.1, CholesterolContent 11.4, SodiumContent 394.4, CarbohydrateContent 68.2, FiberContent 5.1, SugarContent 24.2, ProteinContent 9
HOMEMADE GRAPE NUTS® RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: DGatJubilee
Categories: Breakfast Cereals
Total time: 3 hours 5 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 50 minutes
Yield: 12 servings
|3 ½ cups whole wheat flour|
|1 cup brown sugar|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|1 teaspoon baking soda|
|1 teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|2 cups buttermilk|
|2 teaspoons vanilla extract|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Combine flour, brown sugar, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon in a large bowl. Stir in buttermilk and vanilla extract; mix well. Pour mixture into prepared baking sheet and spread evenly with a spatula.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned and firm, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool patty in the baking sheet for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C).
- Break cooked patty into chunks and put through a meat grinder, using a coarse blade. Divide crumbs over two baking sheets.
- Bake in the oven until dry, stirring every 10 minutes, about 30 minutes. Allow crumbs to cool completely and store in an airtight container.
Calories 207.2 calories, CarbohydrateContent 45.6 g, CholesterolContent 1.6 mg, FatContent 1 g, FiberContent 4.4 g, ProteinContent 6.2 g, SaturatedFatContent 0.3 g, SodiumContent 348.5 mg, SugarContent 20 g
Can You Make your own Grape Nuts®?
If you enjoy Grape Nuts® cereal, try making your own with this easy recipe. This cereal has a great crunch texture and is a bit sweeter than the commercial Grape Nuts® cereal. Why make your own? Because it’s addictive and much less expensive!
How to cook Grape Nuts in the microwave?
With just half a cup of Grape-Nuts cereal, milk, and a microwave, you can enjoy this warm and delicious morning treat, too. 2 mins. 3 mins. Grape-Nuts® Hot! Mix cereal and milk in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 30 sec. for a BIG crunch or 1 min. for a little crunch.
What is Grape-Nut ice cream made of?
It’s made with a rich vanilla custard ice cream mixed with Grape-Nut cereals. This ice cream recipe makes the perfect combination of sweet, salty, and nutty in one bite. With just four ingredients, you can whip up a cold treat for hot summer days. The best part? You can make this at home!
How long does it take to prepare a Grape-Nuts recipe?
Organize all the required ingredients. Prep a Grape-Nuts recipe in 30 minutes or less! Did you like the recipe? Click on a star to rate it! Average rating 5 / 5. Vote count: 1