HERSHEY’S BEST BROWNIES RECIPE – FOOD.COM
|1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine|
|2 cups sugar|
|2 teaspoons vanilla|
|3/4 cup cocoa|
|1 cup all-purpose flour|
|1/2 teaspoon baking powder|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|1 cup chopped nuts (optional)|
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 13x9x2 inch baking pan.
- Melt butter in microwave.
- Stir in sugar and vanilla.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Add cocoa, flour, baking powder and salt; beat until well blended.
- Stir in nuts, if desired.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides.
- Cool completely.
Calories 116.2, FatContent 5.8, SaturatedFatContent 3.4, CholesterolContent 34.2, SodiumContent 74.3, CarbohydrateContent 14.8, FiberContent 0.4, SugarContent 11.2, ProteinContent 1.4
HERSHEYS BEST BROWNIES
Provided by: BigOven Cooks
Total time: 30 minutes
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
|1 cup Butter or margarine|
|2 cups Sugar|
|2 teaspoons Vanilla extract|
|3/4 cup Cocoa|
|1 cup All-purpose flour|
|1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder|
|1/4 teaspoon Salt|
|1 cup Chopped nuts (optional)|
- Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan. In large microwave-safe bowl, place butter. Microwave at HIGH (100%) 2 to 2-1/2 minutes or until melted. Stir in sugar and vanilla. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well with spoon after each addition. Add cocoa; beat until well blended. Add flour, baking powder and salt; beat well. Stir in nuts, if desired. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars. About 36 brownies. Hersheys is a registered trademark of Hershey Foods Corporation. Recipe may be reprinted courtesy of the Hershey Kitchens. Meal-Master compatible format by: Karen Mintzias
Calories 231 calories, FatContent 13.7661385037111 g, CarbohydrateContent 18.8118361696889 g, CholesterolContent 240.543906739556 mg, FiberContent 0.669600002078133 g, ProteinContent 9.02768349064445 g, SaturatedFatContent 3.88765223773867 g, ServingSize 1 1 Serving (87g), SodiumContent 127.627581437333 mg, SugarContent 18.1422361676108 g, TransFatContent 1.32309099359289 g
HERSHEY’S BEST BROWNIE RECIPE – CAKE DECORIST
Provided by: cakedecorist.com
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|1/2 cup all-purpose flour|
|1 cup sugar|
|1/3 cup Hershey’s Cocoa|
|1/4 teaspoon baking powder|
|1/2 cup nuts chopped (optional)|
|1/2 cup butter (1 stick, melted)|
|3 tablespoons butter (softened)|
|3 tablespoons Hershey’s Cocoa|
|1 tablespoon light corn syrup or honey|
|1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|1 cup powdered sugar|
|1 to 2 tablespoons milk|
- Preheat Oven and Prepare Pan – Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray your 9-inch square baking pan generously with cooking spray.
- Mix Together Butter, Sugar, and Vanilla – Using a microwave-safe bowl, melt your butter and set it aside for a couple of minutes so it can cool. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the butter, sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
- Add Eggs – Add the eggs into your butter mixture and beat well using a whisk or spoon.
- Mix Flour, Cocoa Powder, Salt, and Baking Powder – In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking powder.
- Combine the Wet and Dry Ingredients of Your Brownie Batter – Slowly add the dry ingredients of the brownies into the wet ingredients to form a batter. Beat the mixture until well combined. If desired, add in chopped nuts of your choice.
- Bake the Brownies – Spread the brownie batter evenly in your prepared pan. Bake the brownies for 20-25 minutes, until the brownies start to pull away from the pan. Allow the brownies to fully cool on a wire rack, which may take up to one hour.
- Make the Frosting – In a medium bowl, beat the butter, cocoa, corn syrup, and vanilla until well combined. If desired you may use an electric mixer.
- Add in the powdered sugar and milk, beating until the frosting is smooth and creamy. If needed, add more milk to reach a thicker consistency of your frosting.
- Frist the Brownies – Using an offset spatula or rubber spatula, frost the brownies with the creamy frosting. Be sure the brownies are fully cool before frosting. If desired, top with chopped nuts or chocolate chips.
How long does it take to make brownies with cocoa?
Add cocoa; beat until well blended. Add flour, baking powder and salt; beat well. Stir in nuts, if desired. Pour batter into prepared pan or pans. Bake 30 to 35 minutes for 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan (20 to 22 minutes for 8- or 9-inch pans) or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan.
What ingredients do you need to make a Hershey Brownie?
There are a few brownie recipes around that are made with Hersheys chocolate syrup, but the ingredients are completely different than the ones in this Hershey brownie recipe. All you need are water, eggs and oil to make everyones favorite triple chocolate brownies.
How to make triple chocolate brownies at home?
All you need are water, eggs and oil to make everyones favorite triple chocolate brownies. Simply heat the oven to 325°F, mix your ingredients together, pour into a greased pan and bake according to the package directions. Then, serve the homemade taste of Hersheys brownies for girls night, at your next dinner party or at your kids sleepover.
What is the best way to make Brownies in the microwave?
Melt butter in microwave. Stir in sugar and vanilla. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Add cocoa, flour, baking powder and salt; beat until well blended. Stir in nuts, if desired. Pour batter into pan. Bake 30-35 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides.