GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE RECIPE | FRENCH’S
Provided by: French’s
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
|1 can (10 1/2 oz) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup|
|3/4 cup milk|
|1/8 tsp black pepper ground|
|2 cans (14 1/2 ounces each) any style Del Monte® Green Beans drained|
|1 1/3 cups Original Crispy Fried Onions divided|
- How to Make Green Bean Casserole:Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix cream of mushroom soup, milk and pepper in 1 1/2-quart baking dish. Stir in green beans and 2/3 cup Crispy Fried Onions.
- Bake 30 minutes or until hot. Stir.
- Top with remaining 2/3 cup onions. Bake 5 minutes longer or until onions are golden brown.
- Test Kitchen Tips:• For a kick of spice, double the black pepper in this green bean casserole recipe to 1/4 teaspoon and prepare as directed.• To feed a crowd, double the recipe and prepare in a 13×9-inch baking dish. Use an entire 6-ounce container of Crispy Fried Onions, reserving 1 1/3 cup for the topping. Increase cooking time to 40 minutes or until heated through.• If using fresh or frozen green beans, make sure to cook them first! Blanch fresh green beans until tender, or steam frozen beans as directed on package.
Calories 145 Calories
FRENCH’S GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE RECIPE | EPICURIOUS
Provided by: The French’s Food Company LLC.
Total time: 40 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
|1 can (10 1/2 oz.) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup|
|3/4 cup milk|
|1/8 tsp. black pepper|
|4 cups cooked cut green beans or 2 cans (14.5oz each) any style Del Monte® Green Beans, drained|
|1 1/3 cups French’s® Crispy Fried Onions, divided|
- Mix soup, milk, and pepper in a 1 1/2 -qt. baking dish. Stir in beans and 2/3 cup Crispy Fried Onions.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 min. or until hot. Stir.
- Top with remaining 2/3 cup onions. Bake 5 min. until onions are golden.
- This recipe is made available as a courtesy by The French’s Food Company LLC.
BEST GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Jan
Categories: Green Bean Casserole
Total time: 25 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
|2 (14.5 ounce) cans green beans, drained|
|1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup|
|1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided|
|1 (6 ounce) can French-fried onions|
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix green beans and condensed soup together in a large microwave-safe bowl until well combined. Microwave on high until warm, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese into the green bean mixture. Microwave on high for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Transfer mixture to a casserole dish and spread evenly over the bottom. Sprinkle French-fried onions over top, then sprinkle with remaining Cheddar.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and the onions are just turning brown, about 10 minutes.
Calories 321.7 calories, CarbohydrateContent 20.2 g, CholesterolContent 19.8 mg, FatContent 23.2 g, FiberContent 2.3 g, ProteinContent 6.6 g, SaturatedFatContent 8.7 g, SodiumContent 1068.3 mg, SugarContent 3.1 g