FLUFFY SWEDISH PANCAKES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: StanleysRock
Categories: Sweet Crepes
Total time: 15 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Yield: 8 crepes
|1 cup milk|
|½ cup warm water|
|3 tablespoons white sugar|
|1 cup all-purpose flour|
|½ teaspoon salt|
|½ cup butter, melted|
|1 tablespoon butter, melted, or as needed|
- Blend eggs, milk, warm water, white sugar, flour, and salt together in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer until well combined into a smooth batter.
- Stream the melted butter into the batter while continuing to beat.
- Heat a skillet or crepe pan over medium heat. Coat the cooking surface with a thin layer of butter.
- Pour a thin layer of batter onto the prepared cooking surface; swirl the pan to assure even coverage.
- Cook the crepe until browned on the bottom, 1 to 2 minutes; flip the crepe and continue cooking until the other side is browned. Serve immediately.
Calories 480.9 calories, CarbohydrateContent 36.5 g, CholesterolContent 259.5 mg, FatContent 32.4 g, FiberContent 0.8 g, ProteinContent 11.8 g, SaturatedFatContent 18.8 g, SodiumContent 571.1 mg, SugarContent 12.7 g
What is the difference between Toa and TDOA?
As I understood it, ToA: The device (for example) sends a signal with a time stamp. I know how fast a radio signal is and can therefore calculate the distance with the time of arrival on the base station and the time stamp in the transmission. TDoA: The device sends a signal to multiple base stations.
How does the TDOA device work?
TDoA: The device sends a signal to multiple base stations. Those stations have a synchronized clock. Now the distance is calculated on the difference between the arrival time on both base stations.
How do you calculate TDOA?
There are two primary methods used to calculate the TDOA measurement from the signal of an object. In the first method, each receiver measures the absolute time instant of signal arrival (time-of-arrival or TOA) as defined by t i above. A difference in time-of-arrivals between two receivers is then calculated to obtain the TDOA measurement.
What is TDOA algorithm?
TDoA algorithm is based on defining the difference in the time spent on transmitting a signal between the tracking tag and the base station. The TDoA angle is calculated by mathematical processing. The method is characterized by high accuracy of localization and allows searching for objects within a long effective range.