MAUNA LOA KONA COFFEE GLAZED CANDIED MACADAMIA NUTS
Provided by: Todd Wilbur
Total time: 30 minutes0S
Prep time: 15 minutes0S
Cook time: 15 minutes0S
Yield: Makes 4 cups.
|3 cups dry-roasted macadamia nuts (two 6-ounce jars)|
|1/2 cup strong coffee or espresso|
|1/3 cup granulated sugar|
|1/4 cup dark brown sugar|
|1/4 cup light corn syrup|
|1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract|
Calories 180 calories
HOMEMADE PEPPERONI ROLLS – KONA STYLE! – GOURMET DONE SKINNY
Provided by: Amy Lawrence
Total time: 30 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
|1 batch of Easy Homemade Thin Crust Pizza Dough ready to make into pizza|
|1/2 c. marinara sauce (some for the rolls, some for dipping)|
|1/2 c. light sour cream (also some for the rolls, some for dipping)|
|2 T. Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing and Seasoning Mix or 1 packet of Hidden Valley Ranch|
|8 oz. turkey pepperoni slices – save out 30 slices to use on the bottoms of the rolls|
|1 c. mozzarella cheese (shredded)|
|6 T. parmesan cheese|
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Mix together light sour cream and ranch dressing mix. Store in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Divide dough into 2 equal balls (about 1 lb each). Roll each one out into a rectangle about 12 x 15 inches.
- On each rectangle, spread about 2 T. ranch dressing – all the way to the edges. Top and spread with 2 T. marinara sauce. (You might be tempted to use more sauce, but don’t, it makes a mess when cutting the slices). Sprinkle with pepperoni and mozzarella cheese.
- Roll up each rectangle so that it forms a long roll (like rolling cinnamon roll dough). Pinch the edge of dough together to form a seam.
- Carefully cut each roll into 15 slices. Place each slice on a pepperoni piece (the roll will be bigger than the pepperoni, that’s ok). Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper for 12-15 minutes or until done.
ServingSize 1 roll, Calories 58 kcal, CarbohydrateContent 4.9 g, ProteinContent 5.3 g, FatContent 2 g, SaturatedFatContent 0.9 g, CholesterolContent 14.4 mg, SodiumContent 287 mg, SugarContent 0.2 g, UnsaturatedFatContent 1.1 g