MACARON MAISON RECETTES RECIPE
Provided by: Cuisine fiend
Total time: 1 hours 40 minutes
Yield: about 60 biscuits
|500g icing sugar|
|300g ground almonds|
|2 tbsp. potato flour or corn flour|
|6 egg whites (this needs to be 200g in weight)|
|1 tsp vanilla extract|
- You can scale down the ingredients by half – the above will make an awful lot of macarons!
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/gas
- Combine the icing sugar and ground almonds in a food processor and blend briefly until smooth. Transfer to a large bowl and stir in the potato or corn flour.
- Add three of the egg whites (100g) into the almond-sugar powder with the vanilla extract and mix into a thick paste.
- Beat the remaining three egg whites until they form stiff peaks.
- Fold them into the almond paste gently until combined.
- Transfer the mix into a piping bag with a plain 1cm nozzle.
- Pipe onto a baking sheet lined with parchment forming biscuits about 4cm in diameter. Leave on the tray to dry for about 1 hour, until they are no longer tacky to touch. Flatten any peaks.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, until lightly coloured and not wobbly.
- Cool completely on the tray, otherwise you’ll have trouble peeling them off the paper. Store in an air-tight jar.
SALMON TARTARE (THE BEST) | RICARDO
Provided by: Ricardocuisine
Total time: 30 minutes
Prep time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 serving(s)
|1 ½ lb (675 g) skinless salmon|
|4 tsp finely chopped shallot|
|2 tbsp (30 ml) white wine vinegar|
|1 tbsp (15 ml) water|
|3 tbsp (45 ml) olive oil|
|2 tbsp finely chopped fresh chives|
|4 tsp (20 ml) lemon juice|
|1 tbsp finely chopped flat-leaf parsley|
|1 tbsp (15 ml) whole-grain mustard|
|1 tbsp chopped capers|
|1 tsp (5 ml) Tabasco sauce, to taste|
- Salmon Tartare (The Best)
Calories 450 calories