MCDONALD’S STYLE HOT APPLE PIE RECIPE | SIDECHEF
Provided by: One Pot Chef Show
Categories: Vegetarian,Pescatarian,Finger Food,No-Bake,Easy,One-Pot,Shellfish-Free,Egg-Free,Soy-Free,Fish-Free,Peanut-Free,Tree Nut-Free,Classic,Tomato-Free,Stove
Total time: 3600S
|3 Green Apple|
|4 tablespoon Brown Sugar|
|1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon|
|1 teaspoon Ground Nutmeg|
|2 Puff Pastry|
|as needed Vegetable Oil|
- In a medium saucepan, add Green Apple (3), Brown Sugar (4 tablespoon), Ground Cinnamon (1 teaspoon) and Ground Nutmeg (1 teaspoon). Cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the apples have softened.
- Take the apples off the heat and allow to cool for 30 minutes.
- Cut Puff Pastry (2) into fourths. With a finger, lightly wet the edges of the pastry. Spoon a small amount of the apple mixture onto one half of the pastry.
- Fold the pastry over and, using a fork, press the edges together. Place into the fridge for 15 minutes to firm up.
- In a wok, heat up Vegetable Oil (as needed). Place apple pies in a few at a time and allow to cook for 2-3 minutes, until golden and puffy.
- Allow pies to drain and then place them onto a plate lined with paper towels. Serve and enjoy!
Calories 14 calories, ProteinContent 0.1 g, FatContent 0.5 g, CarbohydrateContent 2.3 g, FiberContent 0.2 g, SugarContent 1.5 g, SodiumContent 3.3 mg, SaturatedFatContent 0.1 g, TransFatContent 0 g, CholesterolContent 0 mg, UnsaturatedFatContent 0.3 g
MCDONALD’S MCFLURRY RECIPE | TOP SECRET RECIPES
Provided by: Todd Wilbur
Total time: 15 minutes0S
Prep time: 7 minutes30S
Cook time: 7 minutes30S
|2 cups vanilla ice cream|
|1/4 cup milk|
|3 Oreo cookies|
|1 Butterfinger candy bar|
|1/4 cup M&M Minis|
|2 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups|
Calories 556 calories
What are the dessert options at McDonalds?
Our Desserts & Shakes include all of our famous McFlurry® flavors, shakes, and a variety of soft serve treats like our vanilla cone and hot caramel sundae! Satisfy your sweet tooth with a sweet treat from McDonald’s dessert menu!
What is the best dessert recipe with 5 ingredients?
90 Easy Dessert Recipes with 5 Ingredients (Or Less!) 1 Chocolate Billionaires. Everyone raves about these chocolate and caramel candies. I received the recipe from a friend while living in Texas. When we … 2 Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies. 3 Semisweet Chocolate Mousse. 4 Frozen Banana Cereal Pops. 5 Vanilla Meringue Cookies. More items
What are some authentic Mexican dessert recipes?
On the hunt for some authentic Mexican dessert recipes for your next fiesta? From fried ice cream and caramel flan to traditional churros and sopapillas, these tasty treats will satisfy every taste bud. Want to save this recipe?
Can you make dessert in the microwave?
This cafe-quality dessert is made in the microwave. Recipe creator Fioa says, “In need of a rich and decadent dessert minus the carbs? This quick and easy keto and gluten-free chocolate mug cake is so rich, and it’s made in the microwave in just 90 seconds!” This cafe-quality dessert is made in the microwave.