MOROCCAN FRIED EGGS WITH CUMIN AND SALT RECIPE – FOOD.COM
CREDIT: Christine Benlafquih
http://moroccanfood.about.com/od/maindishes/r/Fried_Eggs.htm associations alimentaires menus recettes.
Total time: 8 minutes
Prep time: 2 minutes
Cook time: 6 minutes
Yield: 1 serving(s)
|1 teaspoon olive oil|
|salt (to taste)|
|cumin (to taste)|
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the eggs, break the yolks with a spatula, and allow the eggs to set. Occasionally lift the edges of the eggs to let the uncooked egg run underneath.
- This allows more egg to make contact with the pan for faster cooking.
- When the eggs have cooked, sprinkle with salt and cumin, and serve.
Calories 182.8, FatContent 14, SaturatedFatContent 3.8, CholesterolContent 372, SodiumContent 142.1, CarbohydrateContent 0.7, FiberContent 0, SugarContent 0.4, ProteinContent 12.6
MEXICAN SCRAMBLED EGGS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Claire
Categories: Scrambled Eggs
Total time: 25 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Yield: 1 serving
|½ cup diced onion|
|¼ cup milk|
|2 tablespoons diced green bell pepper|
|2 tablespoons diced red bell pepper|
|1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced|
|2 teaspoons Mexican-style chile powder|
|1 teaspoon onion powder|
|½ teaspoon ground cumin|
|1 dash ground cinnamon|
|salt and ground black pepper to taste|
- Whisk eggs together in a bowl. Mix in onion, milk, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, jalapeno pepper, chile powder, onion powder, cumin, cinnamon, salt, and pepper.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat; grease with cooking spray. Pour in egg mixture; cook and stir until golden brown, about 5 minutes per side.
Calories 232.5 calories, CarbohydrateContent 16.4 g, CholesterolContent 376.9 mg, FatContent 11.8 g, FiberContent 2.9 g, ProteinContent 16.3 g, SaturatedFatContent 3.9 g, SodiumContent 327.7 mg, SugarContent 9.2 g