CRISPY GOLDEN AIR FRYER CHICKEN TENDERS – SKINNYTASTE
Provided by: Gina
Total time: 35 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
|12 chicken tenders ((1 1/4 lbs))|
|2 large eggs (beaten)|
|1 teaspoon kosher salt|
|black pepper (to taste)|
|1/2 cup seasoned breadcrumbs*|
|1/2 cup seasoned panko*|
|olive oil spray|
|lemon wedges (for serving)|
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Place egg in a shallow bowl. In a second shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs and panko.
- Dip chicken in the egg, then into the breadcrumb mixture and shake off excess and place on a large dish or cutting board. Spray both sides of the chicken generously with oil.
- Preheat air fryer to 400F.
- In batches, cook the chicken 5 to 6 minutes on each side, until the chicken is cooked through and crispy and golden on the outside. Serve with lemon wedges.
ServingSize 3 tenders, Calories 291 kcal, CarbohydrateContent 16.5 g, ProteinContent 38.5 g, FatContent 7 g, SaturatedFatContent 2 g, CholesterolContent 197 mg, SodiumContent 653 mg, FiberContent 1 g, SugarContent 1.5 g