RECETTE POULET AU CURRY THAI RECETTES RECIPE
|1 x 1.6 kg whole chicken the best quality you can afford|
|1 butternut squash (1.2kg)|
|1 bunch of fresh coriander (30g)|
|100 g Thai red curry paste|
|1 x 400 ml tin of light coconut milk|
- Sit the chicken in a large, deep pan.
- Carefully halve the squash lengthways, then cut into 3cm chunks, discarding the seeds.
- Slice the coriander stalks, add to the pan with the squash, curry paste and coconut milk, then pour in 1 litre of water. Cover and simmer on a medium heat for 1 hour 20 minutes.
- Use tongs to remove the chicken to a platter. Spoon any fat from the surface of the soup over the chicken, then sprinkle with half the coriander leaves.
- Serve with 2 forks for divvying up the meat at the table. Use a potato masher to crush some of the squash, giving your soup a thicker texture.
- Taste, season to perfection with sea salt and black pepper, then divide between six bowls and sprinkle with the remaining coriander.
- Shred and add chicken, as you dig in.
Calories 354 calories, CarbohydrateContent 20.5 g carbohydrate, FatContent 16.1 g fat, FiberContent 4.8 g fibre, ProteinContent 32.8 g protein, SaturatedFatContent 5.8 g saturated fat, SodiumContent 0.9 g salt, SugarContent 11.8 g sugar