BEST BAKED PORK CHOPS – EASY RECIPE! – KRISTINE’S KITCHEN
Provided by: Kristine Rosenblatt
Categories: Main Course
Total time: 20 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
|4 boneless pork chops (at least 1-inch thick*)|
|1 tablespoon olive oil|
|1½ tablespoons brown sugar|
|2 teaspoons paprika (sweet or smoked)|
|1 teaspoon onion powder|
|1 teaspoon dried thyme|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|½ teaspoon black pepper|
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. (You can also bake pork chops in a baking dish, without parchment.)
- Pat pork chops dry with paper towels. Rub pork chops with the olive oil and place them on the prepared baking sheet.
- Combine the brown sugar, paprika, onion powder, dried thyme, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Stir to mix well.
- Rub the spice mixture over all sides of the pork chops.
- Bake pork chops in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes for 1-inch thick boneless pork chops. The pork chops are done when the internal temperature measures 145° F on an instant read thermometer. (Thinner pork chops will cook faster, bone-in pork chops will take longer to cook. See notes.) Be careful not to overcook the pork chops or they may dry out.
- Let the pork chops rest for 5 minutes and then serve.
ServingSize 1 pork chop, Calories 262 kcal, CarbohydrateContent 6 g, ProteinContent 29 g, FatContent 13 g, SaturatedFatContent 4 g, CholesterolContent 90 mg, SodiumContent 648 mg, FiberContent 1 g, SugarContent 5 g