CHOCOLATE WAFFLES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Jenny69
Total time: 25 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Yield: 10 waffles
|1 ½ cups all-purpose flour|
|½ cup white sugar|
|3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder|
|3 teaspoons baking powder|
|½ teaspoon salt|
|1 cup milk|
|2 large eggs|
|4 tablespoons butter, melted|
|1 tablespoon butter, softened|
|¾ cup confectioners’ sugar|
|½ teaspoon vanilla extract|
|1 teaspoon milk|
|nonstick cooking spray|
- Preheat a waffle iron.
- Make waffles: Stir together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Stir in milk, eggs, and butter until the mixture is smooth.
- Make hard sauce: stir together softened butter, confectioners’ sugar, vanilla extract, and milk. Sauce should be fairly stiff. Set aside.
- Spray preheated waffle iron with nonstick cooking spray. Pour waffle mix onto hot waffle iron. Cook until golden brown. Serve hot with hard sauce.
Calories 225.8 calories, CarbohydrateContent 36.1 g, CholesterolContent 54.4 mg, FatContent 7.6 g, FiberContent 1 g, ProteinContent 4.4 g, SaturatedFatContent 4.4 g, SodiumContent 289.9 mg, SugarContent 20.5 g
CAKE MIX WAFFLES RECIPE – BETTYCROCKER.COM
Provided by: Arlene Cummings
Total time: 30 minutes
Prep time: 30 minutes
|1 box (15.25 oz) Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix (or your favorite flavor)|
|Water, oil and eggs called for on cake mix box|
- Heat waffle maker. (Waffle makers without nonstick coating may need to be brushed with vegetable oil or sprayed with cooking spray.)
- Make cake batter as directed on box, using water, oil and eggs.
- For each waffle, pour batter onto center of hot waffle maker. (Check manufacturer’s directions for recommended amount of batter.) Close lid of waffle maker. Bake 3 to 5 minutes or until steaming stops. Carefully remove waffle.
- Serve waffles warm or cold with toppings of your choice.
ServingSize 1 Serving
How do you use Krusteaz waffle mix?
Lightly grease and preheat waffle iron. Blend all ingredients together. Batter will be slightly lumpy. Pour batter onto prepared waffle iron. Cook waffles until steaming stops or until golden brown. Serve with your favorite fruit and whipped cream, if desired. With a Krusteaz mix, it’s easy to make all sorts of delicious treats.
How to make waffles with pancake mix?
Making Waffles with Pancake Mix 1 2 cups packaged pancake mix 2 2 Eggs 3 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract 4 1 1/2 cups Whole MIlk 5 4 Tablespoons Melted Butter
How long do you cook pancakes in a waffle iron?
In a large bowl, whisk together the pancake mix, cold water, egg, and vegetable oil until combined. Lumps are fine. Pour 1/3 to 1/2 of batter onto the preheated waffle iron. Cook until golden brown, about 2 to 3 minutes.
How to make waffles in a waffle maker?
-Using a whisk, beat the eggs, vanilla extract, whole milk and melted butter in a medium-sized bowl. -Whisk in the pancake mix and continue to whisk until there are no lumps in the batter. -Allow the batter to sit for 5 minutes to let it thicken. -Pour into your preheated waffle maker and cook according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Enjoy!