SPICY ASIAN CHICKEN AND NOODLE CASSEROLE RECIPE – BETTYCROCKER …
Provided by: Betty Crocker Kitchens
Total time: 55 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
|2/3 cup Thai peanut sauce (from 13.9-ounce bottle)|
|2/3 cup Progresso™ chicken broth (from 32-ounce carton)|
|3 tablespoons peanut butter|
|1 bag (1 pound) frozen broccoli stir-fry vegetables|
|1 package (7.31 ounces) refrigerated cooked stir-fry noodles, separated|
|2 packages (6 ounces each) refrigerated grilled chicken breast strips|
|1/4 cup chow mein noodles|
|1/4 cup chopped peanuts|
- Heat oven to 350°. Spray 2-quart casserole with cooking spray.
- Cook peanut sauce, broth, peanut butter, frozen vegetables and stir-fry noodles in 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until hot. Stir in chicken. Spoon into casserole.
- Mix chow mein noodles and peanuts; sprinkle over chicken mixture. Bake uncovered about 30 minutes or until mixture is hot. Let stand 5 minutes.
Calories 615 , CarbohydrateContent 51 g, CholesterolContent 115 mg, FiberContent 7 g, ProteinContent 47 g, SaturatedFatContent 6 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, SodiumContent 720 mg
CHICKEN CHOW MEIN CASSEROLE RECIPE – FOOD.COM
Total time: 30 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4 serving(s)
|2 cups diced cooked chicken|
|1/4 cup chopped onion|
|1 cup finely slivered celery|
|1 tablespoon butter|
|1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup|
|1/3 cup chicken broth|
|1 tablespoon soy sauce|
|3 drops hot pepper sauce|
|1/8 teaspoon pepper|
|1 cup chow mein noodles|
|1/3 cup cashews|
- Saute onion and celery in butter.
- Add soup, broth, soy sauce, hot pepper sauce and pepper. Stir in chicken and simmer 5 minutes.
- Pour into a 1 qt casserole dish and top with chow mein noodles and cashews.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
Calories 345.6, FatContent 20.9, SaturatedFatContent 5.7, CholesterolContent 60.1, SodiumContent 1030.3, CarbohydrateContent 17.4, FiberContent 1.4, SugarContent 2.7, ProteinContent 22.6
CHICKEN CASHEW CHINESE NOODLE CASSEROLE | JUST A PINCH RECIPES
Provided by: Terrie Hoelscher @Blessed1
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
|1 cup(s) diced celery|
|1/4 cup(s) diced onion|
|1 tablespoon(s) butter|
|1 1/2 cup(s) cooked chicken, cubed or torn into small pieces*|
|1/4 pound(s) dry-roasted cashews**, divided usage|
|1 can(s) cream of mushroom soup, low sodium|
|1/4 cup(s) milk|
|3 ounce(s) can dry chinese (‘chow mein’) noodles, divided usage|
|1 tablespoon(s) low sodium soy sauce|
|1 can(s) water chestnuts, drained, sliced|
- * you can substitute a large [10-oz.]can of cooked chicken, drained
** I have also substituted slivered almonds, reserving some for top of casserole
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray an 8×8″ baking dish with PAM.
- In a large skillet, saute’ onion and celery together in butter, until soft and translucent, about 4 – 5 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well, reserving some of the chinese noodles and cashews (or slivered almonds) for the top.
- Spoon into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle reserved chinese noodles and cashews (or slivered almonds) over top of casserole.
- Bake for 30 – 35 minutes, until golden and bubbly.
CHOW MEIN NOODLE CASSEROLE – CATHERINE’S PLATES
Provided by: Catherine’s Plates
Categories: Main Course
|1 1/2 lbs ground beef|
|1 TBS butter|
|2 ribs celery, diced small|
|1/2 medium yellow onion, diced small|
|salt & pepper, to taste|
|1 – 2 cups cooked white rice|
|1/2 cup almonds, crushed or slivered|
|1 can (10.75oz) condensed cream of chicken soup|
|1/2 cup water|
|3 TBS soy sauce|
|6 oz bagged chow mein noodles|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium high heat melt butter. NOTE: this adds a layer of flavor to the recipe.
- Break up ground beef in hot skillet and start to brown. Add in diced onion and celery, season with a pinch of salt & pepper. Saute until beef is browned and onions & celery are softened. Turn off heat and DRAIN any excess grease.
- In a medium bowl mix together almonds, cooked rice, soup, water and soy sauce. Pour mixture into cooked ground beef and stir until combined. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Top casserole with chow mein noodles to cover. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes until heated through.
- NOTE: to cook rice, add 2 cups water to medium sauce pan, bring to a boil. Add in 1 cup of white long grain rice (I use Basmati) and stir. Place lid on pot, lower heat to low and cook for 20 minutes until rice is done. NOTE: you will use about 1/2 to 3/4 of the cooked rice for this recipe, depending on how much rice you want in your casserole.NOTE: you can also cook the MINUTE rice and add that.
CHOW MEIN NOODLE CASSEROLE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Cindy
Total time: 40 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
|1 pound ground beef|
|1 onion, chopped|
|2 stalks celery, chopped|
|½ cup slivered almonds|
|1 cup cooked rice|
|1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup|
|½ cup water|
|3 tablespoons soy sauce|
|5 ounces chow mein noodles|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, saute the ground beef for 5 minutes. Add the onion and celery and saute for 5 more minutes.
- In a separate medium bowl, combine the almonds, rice, soup, water and soy sauce. Mix together well and add to the beef mixture. Place this into a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking dish. Top with chow mein noodles.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 20 minutes.
Calories 597.3 calories, CarbohydrateContent 41.7 g, CholesterolContent 74.8 mg, FatContent 35.5 g, FiberContent 4.4 g, ProteinContent 28.9 g, SaturatedFatContent 8.6 g, SodiumContent 1513.8 mg, SugarContent 2.4 g
How to make chicken noodle casserole with noodles?
In a large bowl, stir together the noodles, chicken, cream of chicken soup, milk, vegetables, cheese, salt and pepper. Pour into a greased 9×13 inch baking dish. In a small bowl, stir together the breadcrumbs and melted butter. Sprinkle over the casserole.
How do you cook chicken noodle soup in the oven?
While the noodles are cooking, heat the oven to 400°F. Stir the soup, milk, frozen peas, chicken, noodles and cheese in a 1 1/2-quart casserole. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot.
How do you cook frozen chicken and noodles in the oven?
While the noodles are cooking, heat the oven to 400°F. Stir the soup, milk, frozen peas, chicken, noodles and cheese in a 1 1/2-quart casserole. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot. Stir the chicken mixture.
What is the best way to cook egg noodles?
Ingredients: If you haven’t done so already, cook egg noodles and drain well. Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Spray 9×13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine chicken, cream of chicken soup, mayonnaise, milk (or water), diced onion, shredded cheese and frozen peas and carrots. Stir until combined.