EASY NO-SQUEEZY CHERRY LIMEADE PIE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Ty
Categories: No-Bake Pies
Total time: 4 hours 10 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Yield: 1 8-inch pie
|2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened|
|4 ounces frozen limeade concentrate, thawed|
|2 tablespoons white sugar|
|1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust|
|1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling|
|½ cup whipped cream, or to taste|
- Beat cream cheese in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Add limeade concentrate and sugar and beat until light and fluffy, at least 5 minutes. Spoon mixture into graham cracker crust; refrigerate until chilled, at least 4 hours.
- Top pie with cherry pie filling and whipped cream.
Calories 495.2 calories, CarbohydrateContent 56.7 g, CholesterolContent 64.4 mg, FatContent 27.9 g, FiberContent 0.9 g, ProteinContent 5.9 g, SaturatedFatContent 14.4 g, SodiumContent 354.6 mg, SugarContent 25.9 g
KEY LIME PIE RECIPE – FOOD.COM
Total time: 1 hours 10 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 1 hours
Yield: 8-10 serving(s)
|10 ounces cream cheese|
|14 ounces Eagle Brand Condensed Milk (sweetened condensed milk, NOT evavorated milk)|
|1/2 cup key lime juice|
|1 teaspoon vanilla|
|1 graham cracker pie crust|
|whipped cream or Cool Whip|
|lime slice (to garnish)|
|buy bottled key lime juice, it’s hard to find fresh in my area, also the same company makes key lemon juice, that works really w|
- Let cream cheese soften at room temperature for at least an hour.
- Beat with a mixer on low speed for about a minute.
- Add eagle brand milk, and mix on low speed til creamy and well combined.
- Add vanilla and key lime juice, and stir with a spoon (important to not use mixer at this point), til all juice is incoportated.
- I’m laughing at my cookbook terms – just make sure it’s well mixed.
- Chill at least one hour. Top with whipped cream, garnish with lime slices if desired.
Calories 443.9, FatContent 24.2, SaturatedFatContent 11.3, CholesterolContent 57, SodiumContent 352.2, CarbohydrateContent 51, FiberContent 0.5, SugarContent 41.6, ProteinContent 7.6
How do you make key lime pie?
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Combine the egg yolks, sweetened condensed milk and lime juice. Pour into unbaked graham cracker shell. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Top with whipped topping and garnish with lime slices if desired. See how to make a quick-and-easy, award-winning key lime pie.
How much lime juice do you put in a pie crust?
We recommend using 1 cup lime juice, 4 yolks & 2 cans of condensed milk to fill the pie crust. Couldn’t ask for an easier, quicker, tastier key lime recipe. For those of you like me…born without common sense. Thoroughly mix the condensed milk and the lime juice.
What does a key lime pie taste like?
We are big key lime pie fans and used authentic key lime juice. The pie was extremely dense like a very dense cheesecake. All of the KLP we have had in Florida (including very recently) has been smooth creamy and sometimes even very light as if whipped cream had been added.
How do you make lime cake filling?
To prepare the filling: place the lime juice into a large bowl, add the cream and condensed milk. Whisk for 1-2 minutes. Add the lime zest and lightly stir. Pour onto the prepared biscuit base. Place onto a tray and chill in the fridge for 1-2 hours. Decorate with crystalized lime zest and serve.