CAULIFLOWER-WHITE BEAN DIP RECIPE | MARTHA STEWART
Provided by: Martha Stewart
Total time: 40 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
|1 medium head cauliflower, trimmed and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces|
|5 garlic cloves, unpeeled|
|3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for serving|
|Coarse salt and ground pepper|
|1 can (15.5 ounces) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained|
|1 teaspoon lemon zest, plus 1 tablespoon lemon juice|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss cauliflower and garlic with 2 tablespoons oil; season with salt and pepper. Roast until cauliflower is tender and browned, 25 to 30 minutes. When garlic is cool enough to handle, remove peel.
- In a food processor, combine cauliflower, garlic, beans, 1 tablespoon oil, lemon zest and juice, and 1/4 cup hot water. Process until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve drizzled with oil.
Calories 111 g, FatContent 6 g, FiberContent 4 g, ProteinContent 4 g, SaturatedFatContent 1 g
LEMON THYME CAULIFLOWER BEAN DIP RECIPE – TABLESPOON.COM
Provided by: Gimme Some Oven
Total time: 30 minutes
Prep time: 30 minutes
|1 head of cauliflower, trimmed and broken into bite-sized pieces|
|5 tablespoon olive oil, divided|
|1 can (15.5 oz.) Great Northern beans (or any white bean), rinsed and drained|
|5 cloves garlic, minced|
|1 teaspoon lemon juice|
|1 teaspoon fresh thyme|
|1/8 teaspoon sea salt|
|1/8 teaspoon black pepper|
|Extra olive oil for drizzling|
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a large bowl, toss the cauliflower pieces with 2 tbsp. olive oil until evenly coated. Spread the cauliflower out on a large aluminum foil covered baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes, stirring once halfway.
- When the cauliflower is done baking, transfer it to a food processor. Add beans, garlic, lemon juice, thyme, sea salt and black pepper. Pulse until combined.
- Remove and serve drizzled with extra olive oil and extra thyme.
ServingSize 1 Serving
CAULIFLOWER STEAK WITH BEAN DIP RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
Total time: 30 minutes
|28 ozs Cauliflower|
|6 Tbsps olive oil|
|Red pepper flakes|
|0.5 tsp Dried thyme|
|2 Tbsps Cashews|
|2 Tbsps Oats (not quick cooking)|
|1 Tbsp Poppy seeds|
|8 ozs White bean (can, drained weight)|
|6 ozs Yogurt (3.5% fat)|
|1 tsp ground Turmeric|
|1 splash lemon juice|
|0.5 bunch parsley|
- Clean and wash the cauliflower, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Mix 5 tbsp. oil with paprika powder, chili flakes, 1/4 tsp. thyme, salt and pepper and pour over the cauliflower slices. Bake in a preheated oven at 400°F for 15-20 minutes.
- In the meantime roughly chop the cashews. Heat the remaining oil in a pan. Fry the oats, cashews, poppy seeds and remaining thyme for 3 minutes at medium heat. Remove from the pan and put aside.
- Puree beans with yogurt and season with salt, pepper, turmeric, and lemon juice. Wash parsley, shake dry, chop and mix half of it into the yogurt bean dip.
- Remove cauliflower steaks from the oven, place on plates, arrange with the dip and sprinkle with cashew mix and remaining parsley.
Calories 348 kcal, FatContent 24 g, SaturatedFatContent 4.2 g, ProteinContent 15 g, CarbohydrateContent 19 g, SugarContent 0 g, CholesterolContent 3.9 mg
What is the best way to make cauliflower dip?
There are two major (but easy!) steps: roasting the cauliflower and shallot, and pureeing the dip. To roast the cauliflower and shallot, toss them with olive oil and the spices, salt and pepper. Spread out on a prepared baking sheet and roast in a hot oven until tender and starting to brown, turning the vegetables halfway through.
What is cauliflower white bean dip made of?
This Mediterranean Cauliflower White Bean Dip Recipe is like a veggie packed hummus! Roasted cauliflower is blended with white beans, olive oil, lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, and spices: salt, pepper, basil, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, and thyme!
How to cook cauliflower on the stove?
In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower florets and shallot pieces. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil, smoked paprika, rosemary, ¼ teaspoon salt and peppers. Toss gently to coat. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet. Roast the vegetables until the cauliflower is tender, turning halfway through, 20 to 25 minutes total.
What is the easiest way to make bean dip?
Creamy easy bean dip, made in just minutes! Preheat the oven to 350-degrees Fahrenheit, and ensure your cream cheese and sour cream are softened. In a large bowl, combine the refried beans, softened cream cheese, sour cream, taco seasoning, green chiles and half of the shredded cheese.