CARAMEL SAUCE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Lorri
Categories: Dessert Sauces
Total time: 3 hours 0 minutes
Cook time: 3 hours 0 minutes
|1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk|
- Fill a large saucepan with water and bring to a boil over medium heat. Place can of condensed milk, unopened, in the boiling water.
- Cover and let simmer for 3 hours, refilling water as needed and turning the can every half hour to prevent scorching. Carefully open can and serve.
Calories 89.9 calories, CarbohydrateContent 15.2 g, CholesterolContent 9.5 mg, FatContent 2.4 g, ProteinContent 2.2 g, SaturatedFatContent 1.5 g, SodiumContent 35.6 mg, SugarContent 15.2 g
INSTANT POT CARAMEL FROM CONDENSED MILK – RECIPE THIS
Provided by: RecipeThis.com
Categories: Side Dish,Snack
Total time: 42 minutes
Prep time: 2 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
|397 g Sweetened Condensed Milk|
- Remove the packaging from a can of condensed milk and place into the instant pot inner pot.
- Pour warm water over the can of caramel until it is submerged.
- Place the lid on the instant pot, set the valve to sealing and cook for 40 minutes on manual pressure cook.
- Use quick pressure release and pour cold water over the can to cool it down quicker.
- Once the can of condensed milk is cool enough to handle remove the lid, stir and eat.
Calories 319 kcal, CarbohydrateContent 54 g, ProteinContent 8 g, FatContent 9 g, SaturatedFatContent 5 g, CholesterolContent 34 mg, SodiumContent 126 mg, SugarContent 54 g, ServingSize 1 serving
How do you make a creamy caramel sauce?
An easy recipe for a creamy the buttery caramel sauce! Over medium-low heat, melt the butter and brown sugar and a medium saucepan. Add the sweetened condensed and corn syrup. While the sauce thickens over the next 5-7 minutes, continue to gently whisk the mixture until it thickens and the sugar melts. Take it off the heat, allow it to cool a bit.
How do you make condensed milk sauce from a can?
Remove the label from a sweetened condensed milk can and place it in the center of a pan. Fill the pan with lukewarm water, then bring the water to a simmer. Let the can sit for 2 hours to make a light sauce or 3 hours to make a thick sauce, and be sure to check on the can every 30 minutes to prevent scorching.
How do you make caramel drizzle with condensed milk?
Using sweetened condensed milk, this caramel drizzle is made in 10 minutes. It’s an easy treat to drizzle on apples, ice cream, and so much more. In a medium saucepan, bring condensed milk and brown sugar to a boil over medium-high heat, whisking constantly. Reduce heat, and simmer (low) for 5 minutes or until mixture thickens.
How to make sweetened condensed milk?
All you need to do is take one 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk, remove the wrapper, place it in a large pot, fill the pot with water so that the can is submerged entirely, place the pot on the stove over high heat, and let it boil for an hour or so.