POT LIDL RECETTES RECIPE
Provided by: RecipeThis.com
Total time: 8 minutes
Cook time: 8 minutes
|300 g Frozen Chili Cheese Nuggets|
- Preheat the air fryer to 180c/360f.
- Place the frozen chili cheese nuggets into the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 8 minutes and serve.
Calories 150 kcal
PATTE AU THON RECETTES RECIPE
Provided by: Florence RICHOMME
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
|1 large can tuna (400 gr (280 gr drained))|
|200 gr flour|
|1 pack baking powder (11 gr)|
|50 ml olive oil|
|100 ml milk (or vegetal milk)|
|125 gr feta|
|75 gr sun-dried tomatoes|
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C / 350°F
- In a bowl, whisk eggs as you would do for an omelet.
- Add flour and baking powder and combine.
- Then olive oil and milk, combine again until you get a smooth batter.
- Drain tuna, rourghly crumble it and add it to the preparation. Combine.
- Drain sun-dried tomatoes and cut them into pieces. Add them to the preparation with feta cubes.
- Grease a loaf tin with oil or butter, sprinkle a bit of flour (or use a silicone mold, no need to grease).
- Pour the batter and cook for about 45 minutes at 180 °C / 350°F. When the tip of a knife comes out dry, the loaf is baked.
Can you make a cake with Thermomix?
The Thermomix Baking Blogger definitely knows how to make good, beautiful cake. Get the recipe here… Talk about easy and fast. You’re going to love this zesty one! Get the recipe here… Sam of The Annoyed Thyroid is one of my beautiful friends, and she’s also a fellow cake-lover. She knows good cake, so I know this is good. Get the recipe here…
What can I make with my Thermomix?
So easy to prepare using your Thermomix. A simple Black Forest Cake made with delicious layers of rich and fudgy chocolate cake, softly whipped cream, morello cherries, and of course, plenty of grated chocolate! Who doesn’t love a good crumble?
How do you make butter and sugar in a Thermomix?
Place the butter and caster sugar into your Thermomix bowl and mix for 30 seconds on speed 3. Scrape down the sides and mix on for a further 20 seconds on speed 4 or until it’s pale and creamy.