BURGER KING CHICKEN NUGGETS RECIPE – RECIPES.NET
Provided by: Recipes.net Team
Total time: 25 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
|½ cup all-purpose flour|
|1 tsp granulated garlic|
|pinch kosher salt|
|pinch freshly ground black pepper|
|12 oz boneless, skinless, and cut in 1 ½-inch piece chicken breasts|
|1 cup breadcrumbs|
|1 large egg|
|1 cup vegetable oil|
|1 tbsp water|
- Combine the flour, granulated garlic, salt, and pepper in a large resealable bag.
- Add your chicken pieces and then seal and shake the bag to fully coat each piece. Massage the seasoning unto the chicken through the resealable bag.
- Next, add the breadcrumbs in a bowl and then add a bit of salt and pepper to season. Set it aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk the egg and water together.
- In a large frying pan, heat your vegetable oil over medium-high.
- While the oil is heating up, take out the chicken pieces from the bag and dip it on the egg mixture before finally coating it with the breadcrumbs.
- Using your tongs, gently add in the chicken pieces into the hot oil and let them cook for about 4 minutes until they turn golden brown and are cooked through.
- Once the chicken pieces are cooked, let them drain on paper towels and serve warm.
Calories 1,062.00kcal, CarbohydrateContent 42.00g, CholesterolContent 127.00mg, FatContent 87.00g, FiberContent 2.00g, ProteinContent 33.00g, SaturatedFatContent 63.00g, ServingSize 3.00 , SodiumContent 357.00mg, SugarContent 2.00g
How to make Burger King chicken nuggets?
Now, they are one of the most popular items served by them. To make Burger King chicken nuggets, combine flour, granulated garlic, salt, pepper in a resealable bag and add chicken pieces to it. Shake all of this till all the pieces are covered with the flour mixture. Then, dip the pieces in beaten eggs and breadcrumbs and put them in the skillet.
What are Burger King’s ‘Ghost Pepper Nuggets’?
THINGS are getting spicy at Burger King, as the fast food giant has brought a new brand of chicken nuggets to its menu. Ahead of Halloween , Burger King is rolling out “Ghost Pepper Nuggets,” which will be available nationwide starting October 11. The new spicy nuggets feature white meat chicken surrounded by “ghost pepper.”
What is the best way to make chicken nuggets?
Combine the flour, granulated garlic, salt, and pepper in a large resealable bag. Add your chicken pieces and then seal and shake the bag to fully coat each piece. Massage the seasoning unto the chicken through the resealable bag. Next, add the breadcrumbs in a bowl and then add a bit of salt and pepper to season.
How can I Make my burgers taste better?
Go on a burger road trip in your own backyard. Grill the patties and load them sky-high with your favorite toppings. For instance, peanut butter and bacon make them southern style; coleslaw and tomatoes, a northern version. —Susan Mahaney, New Hartford, New York