BREADED AND FRIED PORK CUTLET | WIENER SCHNITZEL VOM SCHWEIN …
Provided by: Sasha Martin
Yield: 2 people
|2 cutlets pork|
|1/2 cup all-purpose|
|1/2 tsp salt|
|1/2 tsp pepper|
|1/2 cup bread crumbs|
|1 tsp parsley|
|1 tsp paprika|
- Place flour, salt and pepper in a dish. in another dish, place whisked eggs. In a third dish, place bread crumbs, parsley, and paprika. Whisk.
- Place cutlets between plastic wrap and pound with a mallet until about a 1/2″ to 1/4″ thick. Cut several small slits around the edges to prevent curling.
- Dredge cutlets, first in flour, then in egg, and finally in bread crumb mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate cutlets for at least an hour.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high. Saute cutlets for about 4 minutes per side, or until golden and cooked through.
- Place cutlets in a warm oven or serve immediately with lemon slices.
CRISPY BREADED PORK CUTLETS
Provided by: Michaela Kenkel
Total time: 20 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
|4 pork cutlets, about 1 1/2 pounds or so|
|salt and pepper|
|1 sleeve of saltine crackers, crushed|
- In a shallow bowl, whisk the eggs together. Add crushed crackers to another shallow bowl.
- Dap any moisture from the cutlets with a paper towel.
- Add enough oil to cover the bottom of the skillet and turn on the heat to warm it up.
- Rub a light sprinkle of salt and pepper on both sides of each pork cutlet.
- Dip the pork cutlet into the egg, making sure to get it covered on both sides.
- Press the cutlet into the crushed crackers, coating both sides. Lay the cutlet into the hot oil.
- Flip the pork cutlet when it becomes crispy and golden brown. That will take about 5-6 minutes or so. Brown the other side.
- When the pork cutlet is crispy and brown on both sides, and the internal temperature has reached 145 degrees F. It’s done. Serve hot.
Calories 530 calories, CarbohydrateContent 23 grams carbohydrates, CholesterolContent 163 milligrams cholesterol, FatContent 33 grams fat, FiberContent 1 grams fiber, ProteinContent 33 grams protein, SaturatedFatContent 8 grams saturated fat, ServingSize 1, SodiumContent 378 milligrams sodium, SugarContent 1 grams sugar, TransFatContent 0 grams trans fat, UnsaturatedFatContent 23 grams unsaturated fat
CRISPY PORK CUTLETS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Chef John
Categories: Pork Tenderloin
Total time: 1 hours 5 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Yield: 8 cutlets
|2 (1 1/4 pound) fully trimmed pork tenderloins, cut into 8 pieces|
|salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste|
|2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, or as needed|
|2 eggs, beaten|
|3 cups panko bread crumbs|
|2 tablespoons butter|
|⅓ cup diced dill pickles|
|1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced|
|1 bunch green onions, chopped, green tops reserved|
|1 pinch cayenne pepper, or to taste|
|1 ½ tablespoons all-purpose flour|
|1 ½ cups cold milk, or more as needed|
|1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce, or to taste|
|¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, or more to taste|
|½ cup vegetable oil for frying|
|salt to taste|
- Place pork pieces between two sheets of heavy plastic (resealable freezer bags work well) on a solid, level surface. Firmly pound pork with the smooth side of a meat mallet to a thickness of 1/2 inch.
- Transfer pork pieces to a plate and season both sides generously with salt and black pepper; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of flour, lightly coating both sides. Pour eggs over pork, turning to coat.
- Place panko in a shallow bowl; place pork pieces in panko, pressing firmly to coat on both sides. Transfer breaded cutlets to a clean plate, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in pickles, jalapeño pepper, and green onions; cook and stir until onions have softened, about 3 minutes. Sprinkle in 1 1/2 tablespoons flour; cook and stir for 3 minutes.
- Slowly stir in 2 to 3 tablespoons cold milk, whisking constantly. Stir in remaining milk, Worcestershire sauce, and black pepper. Simmer on low for 5 minutes. Taste and adjust seasoning; set sauce aside.
- Heat 1/4 cup vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1/2 of the breaded pork cutlets and cook until pork is no longer pink inside, and the crust is well-browned, 4 to 5 minutes per side. Transfer to plate lined with paper towels. Sprinkle with salt. Repeat with remaining vegetable oil and pork cutlets.
- Serve cutlets topped with sauce.
Calories 748.3 calories, CarbohydrateContent 71.2 g, CholesterolContent 273.7 mg, FatContent 29.3 g, FiberContent 1.9 g, ProteinContent 66.8 g, SaturatedFatContent 11.6 g, SodiumContent 883.3 mg, SugarContent 6.2 g
CRISPY BREADED PORK CUTLETS | SOUTHERN LIVING
Provided by: Southern Living Test Kitchen
Total time: 30 minutes
Yield: Serves 4
|4 (4-oz.) boneless pork chops|
|1 cup all-purpose flour|
|1 tablespoon plus 1 tsp. kosher salt, divided|
|2 large eggs, lightly beaten|
|1 cup panko breadcrumbs|
|1 cup peanut oil|
|1 small head cabbage, thinly sliced (3 cups)|
|6 ounces fresh snow peas, thinly sliced (about 2 cups)|
|1 small red onion, thinly sliced (1/2 cup)|
|1/3 cup mayonnaise|
|3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar|
|1 teaspoon granulated sugar|
|1/2 teaspoon black pepper|
- Working with 1 at a time, place pork chop between 2 sheets of plastic wrap on a cutting board. Pound to 1/2-inch thickness using flat side of a meat mallet.
- Stir together flour and 1 tablespoon of the salt in a shallow dish. Place eggs in a second shallow dish. Place panko in a third shallow dish. Dredge pork chops in flour, dip in beaten egg, and then coat in breadcrumbs, shaking off excess each time.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high until shimmering, 2 to 3 minutes. Add 2 pork chops to hot oil in skillet, and fry until golden brown, about 3 minutes per side. Remove from skillet, and sprinkle evenly with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt. Repeat with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and remaining 2 pork chops.
- Toss together cabbage, snow peas, and onion in a large bowl. Stir together mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, pepper, and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, and add to cabbage mixture. Toss well to coat, and serve with pork.
BREADED PORK CUTLETS RECIPE – FOOD.COM
Total time: 15 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 serving(s)
|2 tablespoons flour|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/2 teaspoon paprika|
|1/8 teaspoon pepper|
|1 egg, beaten|
|1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce|
|4 boneless pork steaks|
|1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs|
|3 tablespoons oil|
- In shallow pan, mix first 4 ingredients.
- In another, mix egg and worcestershire sauce.
- Coat steaks with flour, eggs, then crumbs.
- Cook steaks in hot oil, until golden.
- Cook on med another 5 minutes, until done.
Calories 328.5, FatContent 18.7, SaturatedFatContent 4.2, CholesterolContent 113.1, SodiumContent 473.4, CarbohydrateContent 13.3, FiberContent 0.8, SugarContent 1.1, ProteinContent 25.2