ESCARGOT FRAIS RECETTES RECIPE
|200 gr of puff pastry|
|1 egg yolk whisked with water|
|30 ml (2 tablespoons) of butter|
|6 minced oyster mushrooms|
|1/2 package of 250 gr (1 1/2 cup) of Les Cultures de chez nous sliced leeks|
|5 ml (1 teaspoon) of chopped garlic|
|2 can of 115 gr each of washed and drained snails|
|60 ml (1/4 cup) of white wine|
|80 ml (1/3 cup) of chicken broth|
|125 ml (1/2 cup) of 15% cooking cream|
|150 gr of brie without crust|
|30 ml (2 tablespoons) of fresh chopped tarragon|
|Salt and pepper up to taste|
- Preheat oven at 190 °C (375 °F).
- Over a floured work surface
- lower puff pastry into a rectangle of 25 cm x 12
- 5 cm (10 inches x 5 inches). Brush pastry with egg yolk. Slice rectangle into two squares
- and each squares into diagonal to obtain four triangles.
- Lay triangles over a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Oven bake for 15 to 20 minutes
- until pastry browns.
- melt butter at medium heat in a casserole. Cook oyster mushrooms with leek and garlic for 2 minutes.
- Add snails and white wine. Bring to a boil and cook 1 to 2 minutes
- until liquid reduce of three quarters.
- Add broth
- cream and brie. Simmer at medium-low heat for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add tarragon and seasoning.
- When serving
- slice pastries in two over thickness. Divide snails mixture over half of pastries. Cover with pastries remaining.